Skip to main content

Free and Reduced Lunch Program

Free & Reduced Media Release

 Download the Child Nutrition Form today and return it to your child's school! Every family in the district needs to complete this form to help provide funding for your student's school. School funding is tied to child nutrition family status. Your child's school will receive more funding that will provide additional technology, classroom materials, forms, and other student supplies. Even if a family chooses not to take advantage of the child nutrition services, the school still receives benefits from this government program. All information gathered on these forms is strictly confidential. Contact Halli Ceola, Food Services Supervisor, if you have questions regarding this program at 479-738-2414.


SchoolLunchApps Banner       


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: 202-690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.