Skip to main content

Free and Reduced Lunch Program

Free & Reduced Media Release

 Download the Child Nutrition Form today and return it to your child's school! Every family in the district needs to complete this form to help provide funding for your student's school. School funding is tied to child nutrition family status. Your child's school will receive more funding that will provide additional technology, classroom materials, forms, and other student supplies. Even if a family chooses not to take advantage of the child nutrition services, the school still receives benefits from this government program. All information gathered on these forms is strictly confidential. Contact Tina Nodine, Director of Child Nutrition, if you have questions regarding this program at 479-738-2414.


SchoolLunchApps Banner       


In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.  (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs)

Program information may be made available in languages other than English.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, and American Sign Language) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, which can be obtained online, at, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA.  The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation.  The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture  Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights  1400 Independence Avenue, SW  Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax:(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.